BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Life

Reached MMU(Cyberjaya campus),

At here I am going to introduce some places in my campus.

First of all,when I entered the campus I am shocked.

Why????

Because Cyberjaya campus are 2 to 3 times bigger than the one in Malacca....

But that is not the main thing that I concern....LOL

What I concern about is >>>>> OMG! I gonna walk around this 'BIG SIZE' campus for  3years(hopefully I manage to graduate in time).Haha.

OK now.Look.my very first place to be introduce is my faculty.It called Faculty of Information Technology.


Just look at how big it is....WOW!
Don't worry...that is just a part of it...XD

Another is this >>>
Our MMU Cyberjaya Campus Administration Office.


Nice shape huh???
But normally people will not go there if they have no problem occurred lol....
so I hope I will not go there always.... :P

Next building is our Grand Hall....
If comparing to Malacca campus hall,(pfft) this is 3 times or more bigger than the hall in Malacca campus.
It can filled up to 7 badminton court in this building.


Its function?We will have some big event happened in here.Example is our graduation ceremony,event that is organized by our university society(rent) and the most nervous part is we will having our final examination in here.Imagine when u look at the crowd during the exam where all of the people are trying to score in the exam....and the sound of people flipping the exam paper during the exam.WHAO!!!


Next,is the other faculty in my campus....


Did u see the small signboard at there...Heh! This is Faculty of Management.Who is studying in here?I heard there are a lot of girls studying in here....is that true???? I don't know.U come and find out yourself ...XD

Other faculty is Faculty of Creative Multimedia....I have one words to describe those people studying in this faculty..THEY ARE CREATIVE.  *clap hand* YAY!






Nice view but that a little bit older compare to my faculty.

These are just some of the faculty in my campus. I will upload more on my next post. cya take care!.. :)

0 comments: